IT Security Consultant
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832857
Employer Ref. JD/RT/ESD/ITSC
- Provide day-to-day direction and management security activities for IT projects
- Partner with cross-functional teams, third party vendor and team members to track, execute, deliver and report on project progress
- Provide development consultancy and pre-sales support on cybersecurity solution
- Support firewall, load-balancer, VPN and authentication functions, etc. with a focus toward network security operations
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of IT experience
- Knowledge of relevant IT standards and norms (e.g., ISO27001, ISO17799, ITIL, COBIT)
- Technical knowledge of firewall, IPS/IDP, security event management, etc.
- PMP certification and CISSP preferred
- Knowledge of full project life cycle
- Problem solving ability with understanding of systems and technology
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
Please send your resume with expected salary thru "Apply Now", by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F., KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.