jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916586
Employer Ref. AS00040118
- Regional exposure
- Newly created role
- Travel required
In this role you are reporting to regional Head of IT and working closely with the regional IT team to:
- Work with global team and develop the IT Governance and related policies
- Identify the existing IT risk and vulnerabilities and make recommendations to improve the overall IT environment
- Train its employees and raise the security intelligence within the company
- Carry out day to day security operations support and delivery any security implementation in global security standard.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge in IT Security Management System(ISMS), ISO27001 and wide range of security products
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA etc.
- Prior regional exposure
- Good command in English and Chinese
This is a great opportunity to join the multinational company, they offer:
- Great company culture
- Work life balance
Contact Mabel Tsang on (852) 3103 4331 for more information or clicking the APPLY NOW button below quoting reference number MXT 40118. Likewise, you can apply to the role by sending in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.