Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
IT Security Project Coordinator (Budget HKD 20,000 per month)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992912
Employer Ref. IT-SPC/JT051216
- Permanent headcount
- 5 Days work
- CISA / CISSP certifications
My client from the technology industry is seeking to hire an IT Security Project Coordinator to join their growing business. Reporting to the IT Security Manager, the role will be responsible to:
- Work as a team to provide planning and technical support to the company on IT security related issues – Network, Firewall, Email and more.
- Provide technical advice to improve IT security processes including data security monitoring, security risk maintenance and security procedure enhancement
- Perform IT auditing by actively monitoring the overall information security policies are up to standard and comply with the SLAs
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years working experience supporting IT security within a company (Candidates with helpdesk support looking into IT security roles will also be considered)
- Candidates with professional certifications like CISA or CISSP will be an advantage
- Immediately available will be highly preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Jenny Tse, jennyt @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy