David James Recruitment Limited
David James Recruitment was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry. Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At David James Recruitment, our consultants really do understand technology versus business, and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for. So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
David James Recruitment is currently based in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
IT Security & Risk Manager – Corporate Bank – HKD$50-60k +2-4 months Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837218
Our Client is an Established Asian Corporate Bank with a long history and recently has established their business in Hong Kong with great potential to grow. They have started with a lean Technology team based in Hong Kong with plenty of projects in the future. They are now looking for an IT Security Manager to own the Information Security and Risk and IT Audit function, from the high level project initiation, budgeting, setup the best practice and policy, to providing the 3rd line support. You will also be the face of IT Security & Risk towards Stakeholders and HKMA as well as other external vendors.
- Evaluate, assess and design the Information Security Architecture and identify potential risks according to the company’s business goals and requirements
- Conduct IT Audit assignments and technology Risk Management
- Manage and lead IT projects on
- Monitor Security Incident and response accordingly, from 1st to 3rd level
- Manage IT Budget and Policy and Procedures in the IT Security and Risk area
- Degree holder or above
- 8-10 years in IT Security and Risk Management, at least 2 years in the Financial Sector
- Strong IT Audit experience and able to co-ordinate with stakeholders, management level and HKMA
- Familiar with ISO27K standards
- Certified in MSCE/MCITP/CCNA/CCNP/CISA/CISSP
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant IT Security Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone with has difficulty in moving up the traditional career ladder in their Corporate structure and have the chance to manage and own their IT security & risk function in an Established Bank, if you are interested in the role please send us your CV or call us on + 852 3972 5700 for a confidential chat.