PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
IT Security Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993332
Employer Ref. C299015292880816JN
- Design, implement and maintain IT security systems
- Responsible for security management and control of infrastructure and application systems
- Handle IT security incident investigation and response
- Perform night emergency call support when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related disciplines
- 4 years’ relevant experience in IT security systems and server / network infrastructure
- Knowledge of network technologies, TCP / IP, network security, cyber security, privileged identity management and encryption methodologies
- Hands-on experience in security solutions including Firewall, NIPS/NIDS, Anti-malware, HIPS / HIDS, SSLVPN, etc
- Experience in IT security audit or compliance such as security risk assessment and security audit, ISO27001 is preferred
- Holder of certification in IT security management such as CISSP, CISA, ITIL v3, or equivalent is an advantage
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible
- A team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills, etc
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.