100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
More job opportunities are available at our website: www.searchasia.com.hk
IT Security VP (Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833336
Employer Ref. SAP
Our client is a growing Chinese Bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently seeking a strong candidate with good knowledge in IT network and system to join its IT team.
- Conduct and report on IT audit assignments
- Identify, evaluate and report on information security risks
- Perform security assessments on both internal and third party
- Carry out special investigations and ad hoc assignments when required
Experience & Skills Required
- Graduated from Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines in IT field, with over 5 years in banking industry
- Preferably with CISSP / CCNP / MSCE/ MCITP/ CCNA/ CISA
- At least 5 years’ exp in information security administration and risk management
- Experience performing security audits and/or vulnerability assessments
- Experience with ISO 27K standards, CoBiT, ITIL, CMM or similar frameworks is required
- Immediate available is preferred