jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991970
Employer Ref. MC110117.3
Our client is looking for an extraordinary IT Service Desk Manager to lead the company's growth vision. If you are looking for a fun and challenging work environment with the opportunity to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
- To lead a growing team of Technical Support Agents who effectively and efficiently deliver Incident and Event Resolution, Service Request fulfilment and Identity Management activities within agreed SLAs.
- Provide operational leadership and task management for Service Operations ensuring an efficient rota is maintained to deliver at agreed levels.
- In addition to the international service desk management role, you will have oversight of the local deskside and client facing support operation within the Hong Kong office.
- Managing performance to agreed SLA's
- Providing specialist service expertise to customers, partners, and 3rd parties, and Service Management's Portfolio managers
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search