Tuspark Financial Holdings (HK) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831959
We are inviting bright and energetic candidates to join our Hong Kong team expansion at Tuspark Financial Holdings (HK) Limited, the asset management and financial services platform of TUS Holdings. The TUS Financial Group owns more than 300 companies with total affiliated asset over USD20 billion.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 4 years prior experience in IT field, preferably in financial institutions.
- Experience in handling and coordinating projects with Head Office.
- Solid experience in technical support, network set up, hardware and software installation, email server maintenance as well as monitoring IT inventories.
- Proactive, independent, good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is highly preferred.
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations.
- Handle and coordinate projects with the Head Office.
- Provide support in Company’s computers, printers, telephone system and video conference equipment.
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors or suppliers on quotation for set up, implementation, repair and maintenance of IT software and hardware as well as procurement.
- Manage the Company’s IT inventories.
- Carry out ad hoc projects assigned by the management.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with current, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Collected personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.