IT Specialist (Asset Management)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918336
Employer Ref. KT
We are assisting a newly established fund house to invite IT professionals to help build their team.
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations.
- Handle and coordinate projects with the Head Office.
- Provide support in Company’s computers, printers, telephone system and video conference equipment.
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors or suppliers on quotation for set up, implementation, repair and maintenance of IT software and hardware as well as procurement.
- Manage the Company’s IT inventories.
- Carry out ad hoc projects assigned by the management.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 4 years prior experience in IT field, preferably in financial institutions.
- Experience in handling and coordinating projects with Head Office.
- Solid experience in technical support, network set up, hardware and software installation, email server maintenance as well as monitoring IT inventories.
- Proactive, independent, good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.