Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999329
- Perform administration on database management system, including maintaining capacity planning, trouble shooting, and automation, etc.
- Perform administration on Microsoft Windows servers and Linux servers, including deploying server application on physical machines and virtual machines, configuring servers according to guidelines, administrating inventory records, performance monitoring and reporting, analyze and tuning, capacity planning, trouble shooting, and automation, etc.
- Prepare documentations and operational procedures (e.g. User manual, development guide and training materials)
- Document all reported incidents and service requests via ticketing system
- Support internal application development / customization projects
- Understand the business needs and propose appropriate IT solutions
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Holding one or more of the following certificates is an advantage (e.g. ITILv3, MCITP, and CCNA)
- More than 3 years of administration experience in Microsoft Windows Server performance (Win2012, Active Directory, DNS, SQL Server)
- Trouble shooting knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server, Windows, Linux, Cisco iOS, Juniper Junos
- Experience in NAS storage devices, Windows scripting and Information Security Management
- Proactive, strong analytical mindset and able to learn new cutting-edge technical skills
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Mature and good team player
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration, and benefits to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, present and expected salary to the HR Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.