TÜV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited
TÜV Rheinland Hong Kong Ltd
About TÜV Rheinland
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs 19,320 people in 500 locations in 69 countries. It generates annual revenues of € 1.7 billion. The Group's mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment.
For more information, you are welcome to visit our website at http://www.tuv.com/
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221118
- Support daily workflow
- Handle enquiries about Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) from users
- Provide technical support and training to users
- Coordinate with other LIMS support teams from other branches in Greater China/APA/IMEA
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience is preferable
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.