Captiare is a specialist search firm focusing on Banking, Finance, Technologies and Commerce recruitment for Asia Pacific region.
Our clients range across industries from the world's largest financial services institutions and blue-chips companies to medium-sized businesses and even the entrepreneurial start-ups. Our consultants possess a unique blend of professional search experiences and industry expertise.
IT Specialist Trainee - (Multinational Financial Company, Permanent, Fresh Graduate is welcome)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782145
Our client is a US based company that provides a network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions. If you are innovative, and want to make a difference to the world with technology, join them as an IT Specialist Trainee to turn leading-edge technologies to practical solutions.
As an IT Specialist Trainee, you will
- Perform a technical role, e.g. supporting project implementation, system integration activities, IT Infrastructure, Information Security and Network Security .
- Through engaging in various technical tasks including IT architecture design, solution analysis, system testing, programming and project management
- You will be equipped with specialized skills on technology products or industry solutions that enable you to engage in application development and technical support projects., involving our products and information systems to our clients.
Key attributes we are looking for
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate in any discipline, graduated in Year 2015 or graduating in Year 2016
- Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than two years after graduation (Undergraduate or Postgraduate);
- Passionate in the Hong Kong Information Technology career.
- Has a strong interest in IT solutions design, system integration, programming and project management;
- With good interest or knowledge in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, Social, Mobile, Analytic, etc.
- A proactive fast-learning team player who is willing takes up the challenges in a fast-paced and result-driven working environment;
- Strong analytical skills and innovative approach to problems;
- Aggressive, resourceful, and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Strong communication, presentation and client facing skills. Possess an excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage.
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided **
Interested applicants please send your resume with full career history and relevant references (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to us.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.