jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916395
Employer Ref. HK117589
- In charge of the whole recruitment and selection function
- Formulate recruitment policy
- Conduct recruitment intelligent analysis
- Formulate and execute recruitment strategies and initiatives to attract talent to meet business needs
- Partnership with line manager for manpower planning
- Plan and conduct recruitment activity in using appropriate selection methodologies to standardize evaluation and measurement on candidate's suitability to the required position
- Provide One-stop candidate management services, including selection process, salary negotiations, on boarding issues
- Establish close working relationships with the departments, and ensure that the designated recruitment function is fully supported in addressing their manpower needs
- Liaise with Directors and managers in ensuring best practice interventions including alignment of job descriptions, motivational and attitudinal fit and competence based interview questions
- Balance the recruitment of quality candidates with cost effective recruitment methods
- Prepare regular recruitment progress report
- Assist in planning and implementing organization development activities which include carrying out new people management initiatives and other value-added HR services
Employee Relations & Engaging (25%):
Organize various staff activities such as Annual dinner, team building and sport activities.
Assisting in planning and implementing various staff engagement programs, including annual dinner, staff reward program, CSR activities, etc.
Assisting with the development of Company communications to employees on Employee Relations matters.
Related Policies and Procedure (25%):
Review handbook and related HR documents.
Training & Development (20%):
Organize various training workshop with external training consultants.
Assist in developing the training structure and framework.
Assist in identifying training needs with Dept heads.
Must possess strong and solid experience in recruiting technical candidates especially from IT, networking or telecom industries.
With solid experience in rolling out SE projects.
Excellent communication with all level of employees.
Experience in handling recruitment activities for China and Taiwan is an advantage but not necessary.
Experience in handling Staff engagement activities for China and Taiwan employees is an advantage but not necessary.
Able to communicate in Fluent English and Mandarin.
Personality : Flexible, can do attitude, with high sense of ownership and willing to learn.
Agency or in-house background are both welcome.
To apply, please click 'Apply' with job ref no. as HK117589 or send across your CV to Aditi Mehta at email@example.com
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.