SenseTime Group Limited
SenseTime Group Limited is an innovative Information Technology company that harnesses Deep Learning as our core technology. We are dedicated towards spearheading break-through research and development in Deep Learning technology, so as to provide unique solutions for artificial intelligence applications and Big Data analysis.
We have congregated the most influential top-tier computer vision scientists, experts in Deep Learning, and many prominent leading figures from Google, Baidu, Microsoft and Lenovo. By leveraging our technologies, talents and patents built over the last 10 years, SenseTime is fast propelling to be the pioneer in the flourishing AI industry. We have already grasp a preeminent position at human face recognition, text and character recognition, human body recognition, mobile vehicle recognition, object recognition, and image processing, all powered by the Deep Learning technology. Geared with these cutting-edge technologies, SenseTime has been actively venturing into three primary sectors, namely finance, mobile internet, as well as security and surveillance. We have established effective collaborations with magnates of various industries, including ChinaMobile, UnionPay, NVIDIA, Huawei, NetPosa, Xiaomi, Sina Weibo, Iflytek, and JD.com (Jingdong Mall), to boost further advancement on AI products.
SenseTime has already set foot in China and our subsidiary offices are strategically set up in Beijing, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. We aim to attract the best and brightest at all levels of expertise around the world, to join our efforts in establishing a truly original and innovative company, so as to disseminating China’s wisdom world-wide.
Join us, in this journey of our inaugural mission towards a better world for a better future.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994930
· - Degree holder in Computer Science related fields
· - At least 3 years related work experience
· - Familiar with various type of hardware of PC & PC server
· - Proficient in Windows & Linux OS, and IOS / Android
· - Proficient in setting and manage router, switch, firewall and network system
· - Experienced in daily maintenance and repairing
· - Team player with good communications skills
· - Fluent in Cantonese & Mandarin
· - Administer daily on the proper operation of IT related hardware and software, servers, IT infrastructure, networking, security system, applications and firewalls, video conferencing, projectors, door access & phone systems etc.
· - Responsible for any related installation and management of hardware & software
· - Liaise with service providers / consultants for IT solutions as well as procurement for IT equipment;
- Provide IT hardware inventory support maintaining software license / hardware and inventory list
· - Manage application systems including email systems
· - Liaise and working with different partners to resolve incidents and problems
· - Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
Interested party please send your full resume with expected salary to us