East Ocean Gourmet Group Limited
East Ocean Gourmet Group (EOGG) is an F&B enterprise celebrating its 33 anniversary in 2015. A member of Stan Group of Companies, since March 2014, EOGG has been operating under new management that is tasked to embark on various reforms to revitalize and diversify its business with a view to transforming a traditional Cantonese restaurant chain into a leading F&B hub in Hong Kong. EOGG now invites high calibre candidates to join its management team.
IT support ( Ref.: JDEO - ITS20160615)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004821778
The IT Support is responsible for providing and maintaining all internal and external IT services. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will take full responsibility and take ownership by providing a ‘one stop solution’ to clients needs in all areas related to IT.
- Responsible for handling internal and external technical support requests for numerous products and applications.
- Answer queries from clients through voice and email
- Provide solutions and general monitoring incidents
- Acquiring all required information for resolving incidents and/or completing a request. Assist workstation installation and software deployment
- Provide IT hardware inventory support maintaining software license / hardware and inventory list
- At least 2 year’s PC desk-top support experience
- Familiar with Windows, Microsoft support, common PC software and peripheral support i.e printer support, physical hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Candidates with IT related certifications will be an advantage
- Outgoing, comfortable with speaking and writing English, Cantonese advantage
- Customer focused attitude and dedicated to problem resolution
- Helpdesk experience and can work independently with initiative
- Client relationship skills are essential – prompt, polite, concise in dealing with clients even in difficult situations
- Must be able to work as part of a team and, be flexible and support colleagues as required
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, East Ocean Gourmet Group, 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, H.K.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.