We are a dynamically growing Toy Manufacturing and Trading Company headquartered in Hong Kong with manufacturing facilities in China. To support our rapid growth in China, we are looking for a
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833049
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide technical support to office and remote offices;
- Provide infrastructure support for Windows Server and SAN Storage;
- Perform Windows PC installation, upgrade and configuration;
- Perform problem isolation and fixing;
- Perform user ID creation, printer server and file sharing settings on Windows servers;
- Perform file backup and restore on Windows servers;
- Coordinate with vendor on software and hardware maintenance support and upgrade;
- Assist procurement of license renewal and maintenance extension;
- Monitor the System health status, network performance and security control.
- Diploma or Graduated in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in Installation / configuration of Windows / Mac / Linux is a must;
- Hands-on experience in configuring Cisco switch;
- Technical support and customer handling experience preferred;
- Strong communication skill and good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Knowledge in general firewall configuration, backup solution is an advantage;
- Travel to China as when required.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day workweek, double pay, incentives, medical & group life insurance, etc. Interested parties please send detailed resume with salary history and expected salary to the HR Department by clicking "Apply Now"
Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.