jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996014
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of PCs, software and hardware
- Planning, design & deployment of IT infrastructure projects;
- Coordinate with vendors and internal users;
- Maintain all MS Windows, Email, Virtualization & Disk Storage Platforms;
- Daily support and control of application operation systems including door excess, mobile devices and etc.;
- Plan, design and implement new technology upgrades and system/infrastructure related projects;
- Overview & maintain the IT security of all computer operation systems;
- Evaluate new IT infrastructure related products, solutions & services;
- Act as support for the network & firewall administration;
- Provide remote and onsite IT support to internal users;
- Assist in various ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in IT related disciplines
- 3 years’ experience in knowledge of IT support
- Knowledge of Windows OS and MS office support.
- Responsible, good communication and interpersonal skill.
We offer an attractive salary and medical scheme. Interested parties please send your full resume with EXPECTED SALARY & AVAILABLE DATE by clicking "Apply Now".
All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept confidential. Applications will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.