Asia Progress Executive Limited
- ASIA PROGRESS was established in 1989 and is one of the leading recruitment and Headhunting consultancy firm in Hong Kong and China, with office in Shanghai, Beijing and Xiamen. WE provide professional services including Recruitment, Outsourcing, PRC and Hong Kong Taxation Consultancy Services, Corporate Advisory Services including Representative office, Joint Venture and Wholly owned Foreign Enterprise set up in China.
ASIA PROGRESS has successfully developed an established and reputable practice for Recruitment Headhunting, Taxation advisory and Corporate advisory services for our Investment Bank, Financial Institution, Retailing and Distribution, Trading (Consumer & Industrial Products), Multi-national Corporation and Fortune 500 clients.
For more information about Asia Progress, please go to www.asiaprogress.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998242
Our client is an Investment banks and Securities firm in Hong Kong, to expand their business in IT Team
- Field high volume of calls, email and walk-up queries to provide support for time-sensitive hardware, application and market data support for all traders.
- Perform morning systems health check.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all Market Data/Trading System applications.
- Identifying and resolving vendor connectivity issues across all Market Data applications handling data from global locations.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise in PC’s, blades, laptops, Blackberry devices, and their associated hardware and software.
- Coordinating and implementing upgrades and changes to applications, workstation hardware and workstation operating systems in a production environment.
- Coordinate and implementing desk and PC moves across all offices.
- Degree holder in IT
- In-depth knowledge of Market Data and trading applications such as Bloomberg, Fidessa, iBSS(iAsia) etc.
- Knowledge of Win 7, MS Office Suite, networking protocols, and trading applications.
- Possess sound troubleshooting skills for hardware and software.
- Possess time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Please send full resume with present & expected salary in MS-WORD format to:
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.