JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy based in Asia.
With 9 offices across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia, we combine local knowledge with an international outlook.
Our expertise in technology and infrastructure is more than 60 years in the making. Today, JOS prides itself on its expertise in enterprise IT solutions, helping customers to take advantage of the latest technologies such as cloud, big data and mobility solutions.
Thanks to the support and commitment of our customers, partners and staff it has been a journey characterised by sustained growth and success. We have transformed our people, processes and solutions to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing market landscape.
IT SUPPORT (Ref.: 10003417E)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998282
Employer Ref. 10003417E
As part of the Support Team, you are responsible for:
- Provide daily IT helpdesk support services to the users including hardware, software, system and related issues
- Troubleshoot the hardware and software in PCs, networking equipment
- PCs configuration management
- Responsible for IT projects such as office relocation and system upgrade and migration
- Set up video conferencing for VIP users when required
- Manage end user request on the ticket management system
- Keep track of hardware inventory and hardware rental tracking
- Coordinate with departments and provide training for end users
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer or related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in Helpdesk / Internal Support
- Knowledge in IT support, such as Microsoft Windows configuration, Desktop Administration, Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of network and server side infrastructure
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese