Apass International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International (www.apass.com.hk) is a professional recruiting company.
With offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo, we dedicate to advance professional’s career throughout Asia Pacific region. Our consultants devote to each specialized recruitment area where they have deep understanding of clients’ requirements as well as business background, and often times, they are from the industry.
We work together with you to find a place where your skills, experience and cultural/language background would be highly valued. We are here to advance your professional career.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998967
Our Client is a well-established local company with proven track in trading industry who is looking for high caliber IT support to join their professional team.
- Perform system administration and maintenance on all developed systems
- Monitor systems to ensure infrastructure stability
- Regular backup of business information
- Provide technical helpdesk support for internal parties
- Manage inventory of PCs / printers / consumables
- Install and configure computer hardware, software and drivers
- Assist and coordinate business process improvement projects including collecting user requirements, system analysis, design and implementation
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in System Administration & Technical Support with solid experienced in Microsoft platform & database server
- Knowledge in ERP System, Storage System (NAS, SAN) & Networking (Cisco switch & firewall)
- Knowledge in ITIL, MCSE, CCNA or other relevant professional qualifications is a PLUS
- Fluent in Cantonese with good command in English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
Monthly Salary: Up to HKD $20,000
We offer comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your resume together with the job reference number (COM094-REQ004), your current salary, expected salary and available date.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.