IT Support (IT/NOC)
S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219680
- Provide IT Technical Support services and advice for users
- Provide the system administration, troubleshooting and fault report
- Perform activities of IT project implementation
- Conduct facility management of IT assets
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 1-3 years' experiences in end user system support and system administration, with NOC, Data Center, IT, Internet Operations environment experience is preferred
- Basic network knowledge and troubleshooting skill, knowledge with MCSE and CCNA is preferred
- Well-versed in office facilities, purchasing of network and IT equipment
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken / written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good computer skill in Excel and Power point and Chinese word processing
- Overnight Shift is required
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, to us.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
About S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
SF was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province, in 1993. Since its establishment, SF has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure, vigorously developing and introducing IT technologies and equipment, and continuously achieving automatic operations. Currently, we have realized the whole-process shipment circulation, information monitoring, tracking, inquiry and resource allocation to ensure stable improvement of service quality.
While continuously enhancing its express services, SF keeps on taking customers' needs as the core and centering on the express logistics industry chain to constantly enrich its products and services. SF has launched one-stop supply chain solutions for different sectors including e-commerce, food, health care, auto parts and electronic products.
As of December 31, 2015, with about 15,000 operating vehicles, SF has extended its services to all over Mainland of China through its about 13,000 service points. In addition, it has set up nationwide service network, and is now actively expanding its overseas business. S.F. Express has launched services in the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia, United States, Mongolia, Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Canada, Mexico and Myanmar.
For the past years, we have continued providing customers with high-quality service experiences and helping customers to achieve success.