IT Support Analyst (Regional)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914635
Employer Ref. 3717990/001
A fulfilling and important position with a well-recognised international business advisory firm. As an IT Support Analyst, become the main point of contact on IT matters. Mainly supporting the local office, while at times covering the regional offices as well.
Our client is a well-recognised international business advisory firm, with approx. 70 members in their Hong Kong office. To cope with their APAC operations, they are currently hiring for a high calibre IT Support Analyst in Hong Kong. This is a regional role reporting to the APAC IT Manager, and you will be working very closely with other IT members both across the APAC region and globally.
To excel in this position, you should have good English communication skills, interpersonal skills, a support oriented manner, and most importantly, the willingness towards taking up ownership. In return, you will equip yourself with an extensive professional firm and regional experience to further progress with your career. And you will be working alongside professionals within the advisory industry as well.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will become the main point of contact for the local office on any IT matters. By utilizing your IT knowledge, analytical skills, and coordination skills, your objective is to resolve any IT incidents the users encountered, or to assist the regional IT team on any project deployments. Should there be any complicated technical issues, the firm's L3 technical team in the HQ will be there to back you up. Here's a summary of your responsibilities:
- Provide both remote and on-site (deskside) IT support to internal users
- Administer user account via Microsoft AD, and manage all IT inventories
- Maintain and troubleshoot PC, IT peripherals and mobile devices (Smart phones and tablets) when necessary
- Coordinate with both external vendors and regional/ global IT team members on projects or more complicated technical matters
- Conduct IT training to users at times (e.g. New Joiners)
To excel in this position, these are the pre-requisites required:
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/ IT/ related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of IT support/ service desk experience
- Prior working experience in a multinational environment/ professional firm is high preferred
- Familiar with ticketing system and exposure to ITIL framework is preferred
- Strong proficiency in both spoken and written English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is highly regarded but not a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Energetic, proactive and willing to take up ownership
- Desirable Qualifications (Not a must): ITIL Foundation, any Microsoft certifications, etc.
The firm has an open-minded and dynamic environment, and they offer the following to the successful candidate:
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Comprehensive medical scheme
- 5-day work (8 hours + 1 hour lunch time)
- Great number of annual leaves
- And more
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roger Hon-Kit Liu on +852 2848 9542
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk