DTI Corporation Asia, Limited
DTI is the largest provider of court reporting and litigation support services in the world. We cover High Court cases, arbitrations, and US depositions including some of the most high profile cases in the region.
Our services include: court reporting including real-time, document management, litigation support, scanning, copying, printing, evidence reconstruction, transcription, document hosting, court consulting, digital audio recording, interpretation/translation, e-bundles, videography, e-discovery and forensics.
IT Support / Engineer (Temp)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831780
Employer Ref. JD-ITS
To perform maintenance service including:-
- Routine Maintenance and Support Services
- Remedial Maintenance Services and Implementation Services
- Receive and check delivery of New Equipment or any other items at the premises upon request
- Assist in the disposal or relocation of old equipment by compiling disposal/relocation lists
- Removal of hard disks from computers/servers
- Perform Audio Duplication Services (Type / CD / DVD)
- Carry out other duties upon the reasonable request
- A Bachelor’s degree / Higher Diploma / Diploma in:-
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Related subjects from a Hong Kong university or equivalent;
- At least 2 years’ experience in technical role in supporting IT system;
- With experience in a technical role in supporting audio/video system preferred;
- Networking technologies including Ethernet, switch configuration, network storage, security, WINS, DNS, etc.;
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Domain Administration etc;
- Microsoft Office 95 and above, Microsoft Software Update Services and Symantec Endpoint Protection;
- Professional audio and/or video equipment, including mixer, microphone, multi-channel sound card, public address and sound reinforcement system;
- Good command of the English / Cantonese language
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
Interested applicant, please click "Apply Now" and submit your latest resume along with expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.