jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920401
Employer Ref. 14091
- Multinational Retail Brand
- Stable environment
- Genuine development opportunity
Our client is an international health and beauty retailer with stores across over 20 countries in Asia and Europe which is looking for a candidate with high caliber to assist in the system maintenance of the company.
- Install, configure and maintain server hardware and software
- Participate in AIX, Linux, WAS and SAN design and administration tasks
- Oversee server setting enhancement to cope with application change
- Accountable for server related documentation, such as installation procedure, training guide, testing report and so on.
- Act as an escalation point of problem diagnostic by using advance troubleshooting skills
- A Degree holder in Computer Studies, Science or related disciplines
- 3 years experience in IT technical support and internetworking
- Familiar with Red Hat Linux 6/7 and IBM AIX 6/7.1
- Competent in Websphere v8.5 or above; IBM SAN storage administration; Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012; LAN and WAN network management; JAVA Programming, would be an advantage
- Must have proficiency in system administration and operation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.