jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992400
Employer Ref. 14091
- Multinational Retail Brand
- Dynamic Working Culture
- Permanent Headcount
Our client is an international brand that specializes in premium cosmetics & skincare products. As they are currently expanding in Asia Pacific, they are offering an opportunity for a technical support engineer to join their team.
- Install, configure and maintain server hardware and software
- Participate in AIX, Linux, WAS and SAN design and administration tasks
- Oversee server setting enhancement to cope with application change
- Accountable for server related documentation, such as installation procedure, training guide, testing report and so on.
- Act as an escalation point of problem diagnostic by using advance troubleshooting skills
- A Degree holder in Computer Studies, Science or related disciplines
- Over 2 years experience in IT technical support and internetworking
- Familiar with POS system
- Must have proficiency in system administration and operation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.