We are a subsidiary of a global leading international organization specializing in travel and lifestyle clubs' membership.
For the expansion of our Asia Pacific office based in Hong Kong, we are now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the position.
IT Support / Helpdesk Support Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993790
Report to Manager in the Lounge Management Team:
- Manages and participates in the implementation of Mobile device & Card reader projects
- Responsible for install and configure mobile handheld device
- Provide IT Technical support to end-users and perform trouble-shooting for the handheld devices hardware / software problems
- Ensure the system performance through routinely monitoring and troubleshooting
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports, update system & records
- Prepare various documentation and perform inventory tracking
- Perform ad-hoc project as assigned by supervisor
- Holder of Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 2 - 3 years' working experience in IT support, experience in mobile devices is preferred.
- Strong support and troubleshooting skills in office infrastructure and mobile devices.
- Good working knowledge and IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10.
- Good understanding of network infrastructure, including Ethernet and Wi-Fi topology, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS and DHCP, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, native Mandarin speaking a must.
- A team player with analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
We offer attractive salary, provident fund, medical scheme, 5-day week work and other fringe benefits. Interested parties, please send full resume stating current and expected salary to: The Operations Director, Priority Pass (A.P.) Ltd., G.P.O. Box 9411, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.