IT Support Officer
The Brand Agency Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783859
We are seeking a IT Support Officer to join our IT team to support the company’s growing business:
IT SUPPORT OFFICER
- Perform the daily IT supporting jobs by providing the IT help desk and technical support to all users in the company.
- Provide technical support to all system end users in the head office, branch offices and retail shops
- Support desktop PCs, notebook, telephones, printers and audio/visual equipment
- Responsible for installation and management of office computer, software updates, POS system and other internal systems.
- Assist in managing local server and executing ongoing administration/ health maintenance plans, procedures and operations
- Analyze and recommend new technologies as appropriate for use by the business
- Diploma or above in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows XP, 7 & 8, Microsoft Office 2003 & above, TCP/IP Network, MacOS X, Linux
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics NAV and LS Retail is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight work schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer a 5-day work week, health insurance and an attractive remuneration package with career development opportunities.
Interested parties please send your CV with salary history and expected salary through APPLY NOW.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Brand Agency Limited
About The Brand Agency Limited
The Brand Agency represents exclusively internationally renowned & unique brands in Hong Kong, Macau, China, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia. Our vision is to represent brands with unique characteristics and build them in Asia. For more details, please visit our website:
We are about to endeavor on an exciting journey to BUILD exciting brands in Asia. With offices in Korea, China and Singapore we have a strong expansion plan to build our E-Commerce and retail throughout the APAC region.