Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) is a globally operating technology group. Established in 1852, the company initially specialized in banknote and securities printing, later adding automatic currency processing equipment to its product portfolio. Today, G&D is also a leading supplier of smart cards and cutting-edge system solutions in the fields of telecommunications, electronic payments, transportation, health care, identity, customer loyalty, pay-TV, multimedia and Internet security (public key infrastructure). The G&D Group, based in Munich/Germany, comprises above 50 subsidiaries and joint ventures in all parts of the world, employing over 8,000 people, with around 5,000 outside Germany. Subsidiaries and joint ventures operate in Germany, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Dubai, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK and the USA.
Please feel free to visit our web site for more detailed information:
IT Support Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999726
Employer Ref. GDAP-IT
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the followings. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfil optimum efficiency of this position:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to end user on both hardware, software, and computer services
- Perform monitoring of IT equipment status
- Perform maintenance and configuration of Network equipment
- Perform management of hardware and software inventory
- Perform system administration on MS servers and SQL servers
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science related disciplines or above
- Prefer to have 1-2 years relevant experience in Technical Support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Server,Microsoft Office and Windows Application
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Internet, Security and Email technology
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional certificate of MCTS/MCITP/MCSE is an advantage
- Good SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
An attractive package that is commensurate with successful candidate's qualifications and experience will be offered. Please apply with detailed resume including availability, current & expected salary and contact number to HR Deparment, Giesecke & Devrient Asia Pacific Limited, Room 2901 Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.