IT Support Officer - in house perm role
Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922258
Employer Ref. 168211
Our client, a renowned large corporate with rapid business expansion, is now looking for several IT Support Officers to join their System Supoort Team. You will be responsible for providing IT equipment and users support.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to end user on both hardware, software, and computer services
- Perform monitoring of IT equipment status
- Perform maintenance and configuration of Network equipment
- Perform management of hardware and software inventory
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science related disciplines or above.
- Prefer to have 2+ years relevant experience in Technical Support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Server, Microsoft Office and Windows Application
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Network equipment, Internet, Security and Email technology
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Helpdesk Support
Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.