IT Support Officer/Technical Support Engineer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920644
Employer Ref. 507-161130-EL(1)
One of our commercial client is now looking for IT Support Officer /Technical Support Engineer to join within their team.
- To provide 1st and 2nd level of IT technical support to end-users, e.g. Trouble shooting, monitoring, remote support.
- To handle system, server, software, hardware and security related incidents and problems reported by end users
- To configure desktop/laptop hardware & software and IT equipments
- To perform inventory control of IT facilities, record keeping & documentations
- Various administrative duties and special tasks or projects as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- With concepts on network support, server infrastructure, virtualization, storage and operating systems.
- At least 2 years experience on IT support
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills with users.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Less experienced candidates with good working attitude will also to be considered
- Knowledge of mobile phone configuration is a plus
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk