Kerry Property Management Services Ltd
Kerry Property Management Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kerry Properties Limited (http://www.kerryprops.com), is a well-established property management company managing mixed portfolio of prestigious residential & commercial properties. To meet our business growth, we are inviting applications for the position of:-
IT Support Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220219
Employer Ref. KPMSL/0417/114
- Provide system administration and technical support to different level of users
- Manage end-user accounts and assist in IT Project issues
- Ensure service requests are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain hardware (e.g. Desktop, laptop and printer etc.) and software inventory
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Diploma or above in Computer Studies, Information Systems or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in IT helpdesk support
- Solid experience in setting up and maintenance of server and network
- Fault diagnosis and repair of PC and associated peripherals
- Hardworking, self-motivated, highly responsible and willing to work under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary to the Senior Manager –Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)