jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991467
Employer Ref. 3748510/001
This is a newly established position for a IT Support & System Specialist, You will be the first point of contact for internal users on IT matters (hardware & software) and be responsible for IT Infrastructure projects for a group level in Hong Kong.
Our client is an International Retail Group with an impressive office of 400+ people in Hong Kong. They work closely with their Headquarters in Europe and provides them with high quality products from the region. In order to support their growing, they are looking for an IT Support & System Specialist to join their team.
You will be the first point of contact for all user-related issues and be responsible for resolving the issue by using the in-house ticketing system. In addition, you would also be expected to participate in group-wise infrastructure projects such as server or application upgrades. Our client will also expect you to administrate and maintain the infrastructure's stability and inventory. There will also be a chance for you to interact and manage vendors to develop solutions for the team. A short summary of your responsibilities may include:
- Provide support to user related queries
- Responsible for resolving and escalating user request tickets
- Participate, implement and co-ordinate infrastructure projects
- Monitor systems to ensure infrastructure stability
- Manage inventory of PCs/ scanners/ consumables
- Install and configure computer hardware, software and drivers
- Coordinate with both external vendors on project rollouts
- Responsible for taking internal and external calls from the users regarding IT incidents or service requests
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents/service request
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related subjects
- 2+ years of working experience in IT Support
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and Mac support is a bonus
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows desktop applications
- Experience in Windows, Linux or VMware is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, proactive with strong sense of responsibility
- Permanent Headcount
- Fun Working Environment
- Well-Established Brand
- Good Career Development
- International Working Culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Athena Tam on +852 2848 9543.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk