Swindon Book Group is an established leader in the books trade in Hong Kong since 1918. The Group consists of Swindon Book Co. Ltd., Hong Kong Book Centre Ltd., and Kelly & Walsh Ltd.
We are now seeking interested candidates to join our team in Tsim Sha Tsui Office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780569
- Support and maintain workstations, office equipments and in house applications
- Assist on POS/ERP development and textbook modules
- Provide daily IT support for operational activities and troubleshooting IT applications
- LAN and WAN infrastructure support services activities for every location
- Handle any ad hoc assignments and duties
- Certificate/Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge on asp, SQL is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Windows OS/MS Office/Windows software
- Network setup/trouble shooting experience
- Basic IT knowledge is preferable
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- 1 year working experience or fresh graduate will also be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Location : Tsim Sha Tsui
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate such
as Staff Purchase Discount, Medical Insurance, Meal Allowance and Alternate Saturday Off.
Interested parties please send your resume with CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided will be used for recruitment and employment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for recruitment purposes for a period of 6 months. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.