We are an executive search and recruitment organization specialising in recruiting I.T. professionals for our clients. Our major core business includes recruiting I.T. permanent and direct contract staff for our clients, as well as providing I.T. agency (secondment) contract staff services to our clients.
Our client base includes major international and local banks, finance institutions, insurance companies, multi-nationals, software vendors, and government projects.
IT System Administrator - Open Platform, technology Infrastructure operations and data centre
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837446
Employer Ref. DS-Infras-DC-Vicky0906
Title : IT System Administrator - Open Platform, technology Infrastructure operations and data centre
( Contract )
- To carry out daily technical support on bank's open platforms, mainframes, database systems, and data centre facilities.
- Manage and work with service providers to provide high quality and non-stop IT services to the bank
- TO ensure production problems under Technology Infrastructure Services are being resolved and properly followed up by service providers to minimise business impacts.
- Monitor, control and maintain tracking of IT equipment move-in/out at Data Centre and server rooms
- Perform checking and reconciliation of banking IT devices and assets onsite.
- Manage vendors to deliver quality IT services for Data Centre and server rooms in accordance with agreed SLA
- coordinate among vendor supports to follow up alerts detected and incidents for facilities at data centre and server rooms
- Ensure daily operations at Data centre and server rooms are comply with bank's processes
- Responsible for the Technology Infrastructure Open platforms Windows, AIX, LINUX, VMWare platforms and database systems daily BAU support
- Manage and work with vendors onsite to deliver IT services
- Provide 7x24 technical support to the bank;s IT Infrastructure operations and projects.
- At least 5 years Strong experience in Windows and AIX technical support, With WIndows 2012 MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of VMWare, SQL, DB2, and Oracle database
- Experience with IBM Open Systems products such as TWS, ITM, TMS and On-Demand
- Technical knowledge with structured cabling and Data Centre Facility Management
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please sumbit your resume together with your availability and expected salary in "Word format" to :
Mr. Samuel Lam
( NOTE : Personal Data and resumes provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be kept confidential. )
More Jobs from this Company
IT Security Officer - Banking, IS Security Review, Control Procedures, IT Security compliance
Systems Analyst / Analyst Programmer - Banking, Securities Trading, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting