Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited has been providing general insurance products and professional services and comprehensive coverage to customers for over a decade. We strive to achieve: Service Excellence, Product Diversification, Accountability and Customer Satisfaction. The scopes of operation and service of the Company continues to enhance. To cope with our business growth, we are now looking for qualified candidates to join our dynamic team.
IT System Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918131
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Responsible for new generation of insurance core system (data conversion& migration, demand analysis, optimization and improvement, development, testing, put into production, maintenance).
- At least five year's practical experience in analysis, development, maintenance of insurance core system.
- Solid experience in PL/SQL, JAVA, SHELL programming.
- Familiar with Database development such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Familiar with mainstream application server architecture and middle ware such as Tomcat, Jboss, WebLogic, WebSphere, IBM MQ.
- Familiar with mainstream operating system such as Linux /UNIX.
- Both familiar with IBM AS400 application and COBOL/RPG development will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, proactive, responsible, eager to learn and with positive attitude; Strong team player with good communication skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package. Interested parties, please send your resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE AVAILABLE by clicking 'Apply Now'.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)