We are fast growing and leading French IT Consultant Company based in Hong Kong. We are specialized on providing the service in Luxury retail sector (LVMH, Gucci, L’Oréal, Pandora, Estee Lauder, etc.) and we are looking for an IT Support Engineer to support the expansion of our business on E-commerce and Omni channel projects in Asia Pacific region
IT System Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921176
- Responsible for setup, maintenance and troubleshooting on IT hardware, network and software.
- Generate reports, demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
- Carry out project implementation. Opportunity of working with customers to define requirements and implement system & solutions.
- Provide technical support services of IT systems and network to customers
- Troubleshoot software problems
- Assist in writing documentation on system setup, operation and user training.
- Working after office hour when necessary
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- 1 year relevant experience in IT support, system installation and maintenance.
- Knowledge and practical working experience in supporting and implementing Microsoft Windows server platform with troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge in SQL and Database Software
- Knowledge in Windows server and Linux server is an advantage
- Experience in TCP-IP networking knowledge, routers, switches and firewall is a must
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Cantonese, and Mandarin is preferred.
- Having an experience interacting with users/customers and customer-service oriented is an advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Responsible, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Travel may required
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.rciapac.com
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present an expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. We retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within RCI Asia Pacific Limited and our associated companies.