IT System Engineer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998111
Employer Ref. ABCM-100163
Our client is a well-known human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. They have offices all over the world and their Head Office is located in Sweden. Due to their rapid growth and significant investment in Hong Kong, they are looking for an Systems Engineer to join their team.
In this role, you will be regularly performing system installations, upgrades and troubleshooting in hospitals, clinics, and datacenters.
- Install and upgrade Treatment Planning Systems
- Answers customer support calls relating to TPS systems and hardware issues
- Builds, tests and maintains hardware systems inventory
- Installs, administers, supports and troubleshoots HP workstations
- Bachelor's degree and/ or 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to Travel up to 60%
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems desired
- Strong technical skills in Network computing, Citrix, Wondows, Linus and network administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.