Capiteq is a Singapore and Hong Kong based technology company with a core focus in delivering high quality I.T. services to Funds and Private Family Offices in Asia.
A boutique consultancy, we provide Funds and Private Family offices with four key services – CTO Advisory, Project Management, Technology Support and Security Services.
Whether your business is an established corporation or a fledging new entity, our industry experience will assist your company from the initial stages of startup through to expansion and beyond.
Our team has expertise in delivering services to some of the world’s most prestigious Hedge Funds & Private Family Offices, executing projects across a number of geographical locations.
IT Systems Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993959
We are looking for an I.T. Professional with a hybrid skill set – spanning Helpdesk support, Wintel Administration and project/IT management. This position requires the candidate to be a complete all rounder with strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate with senior members of staff/VIPs. The role is best described as a hybrid role, providing proactive desktop support – server side support and as well as run and work on a multitude of IT projects.
A customer focused role, the day to day role will entail responding to daily I.T. incidents logged in our Helpdesk system and ensuring calls are resolved within our SLA. The role will also involve a degree of monitoring, administration and involvement in I.T. projects.
Presentation & strong communication skills are just as important as technical ability in this role
Technical Skills require for role:
- Strong Helpdesk experience supporting both desktops and servers
- Demonstrate competence in troubleshooting at OS level and Hardware level.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory / Exchange
- Exchange 2013 server administration / Windows 2012 Administration of AD
- Office 365 - Setup and Administration Experience
- Experience in administering virtualized environments using VMware/windows 2012 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/13
- Good knowledge in Supporting mobile devices Blackberry, IPhone and Android devices.
- VPN Technology and I.T. Security Awareness
- A solid Understanding of I.T. Networks and how : TCPIP/ LAN/WAN/ DNS/ works.
- Project Management Experience
Interpersonal Skills Required
- A Strong Communicator
- A self starter - Enthusiastic and energetic
- Teamplayer – someone who works well with others.
- Ability to take ownership and run technology IT projects
- Reliable /Positive/Can do attitude
- Customer facing skills / Professional Attitude
- Ability to translate complex issues into solutions people can understand
- Responsive - The person must be able to think on their feet, providing alternative solutions when needed
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize
We are interested in hearing from candidates who have had experience working in a IT Helpdesk environment, combined with good server side experience - The candidate must have proven experience supporting and deploying servers in a virtualised environment.
This position requires a complete all rounder - someone with a cross skillset spanning desktop and server administration.
The successful candidate needs a versatile skillset be an excellent communicator written and verbally and needs to be interested in being part of the business and the challenges that go with it.
For more information on the company please visit www.capiteq.com for more information.