IT Systems Development Specialist
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920646
Employer Ref. 311-20161130-JL
Our Client, a MNC, is looking for a IT Specialist to join their team.
- Collect and analyze requirements from end business users
- Participate in the design and planning, and prepare system technical specifications and required project documents
- Perform SIT and provide UAT support
- Assist in local application release approvals including reviewing the release impacts, risks and mitigation plan.
- Prepare monthly dashboard on application releases
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer arrange to on-going support team before application release
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in program development, in supporting IT systems with multiple IT platforms (AS/400, Windows, UNIX, Linux and Digital)
- Experience in managing external vendors to deliver IT solution preferred
- Knowledge in insurance or financial industries would be an advantage
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk