Asialand Technology Ltd
IT Technical Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915681
- Serves as the technical support resource for implementing solutions that require analysis of situations or data.
- Provides technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Resolves complex customer issues requiring independent judgment based on strong IT knowledge and skills.
- Provides remote and on-site support to installed customer base.
- Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the Philips solution.
- Delivers customer projects that require analysis of situations and full understanding of the solution being implemented.
- Works in conjunction with internal project managers, clinical application consultants, field service engineers, third-party entities.
- Working Location: Hong Kong Science Park(Shatin)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or advanced certifications in specific areas of expertise such as:
- Systems (Operating System, Virtualization, Database, Security)
- Networks (Routing, Wireless, VPN, Hardware (e.g., routers, switches, etc.)
- Integration (HL7, API, Programming)
- Data Mining (Database, SQL, Scripting, Troubleshooting)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate with customer.
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
Working Hours : Mon to Fri (9am - 6pm), 5 days work
Salary Range : HK$ 25,000 – HK$ 35,000
Benefits : Bank Holidays, MPF, Annual Leave, Medical Plan etc.
Please send your CV, recent salary & expected salary in word file by clicking "Apply Now"
*** All personal information collected will be kept for employment related purposes only ***