Evangel Hospital opened its doors to serve the community in March 1965. The Hospital began as a joint project of the Evangelical Free Church of China and the Evangelical Free Church of America. The medical ministry started as a medical centre in the Kowloon City area. The Hospital moved to its existing site in 1965 and was later named as Evangel Hospital. A Board consisting of eleven members appointed by the Evangelical Free Church of Hong Kong is responsible for the overall operation of the Hospital.
The objective of the Hospital is to demonstrate the compassion of God through the provision of holistic care by ministering to serve the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the whole person. The Hospital provides quality health care services in the spirit of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
IT Technical Support
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221074
- To administer our application servers, desktop computer equipment and network
- To provide end-user supports on hardware and software
- To perform daily backup and preventive maintenance duties
- To provide software installation, system upgrade and troubleshooting
- To maintain corporate web-sites and in-house software
- Needs to take emergency call after office hours
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Studies or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant experience in system and technical support
- Solid desktop and server maintenance experience
- Knowledge in web-based and script programming would be an advantage
- MCP / MCSA / MCSE would be an advantage
- Good communication and problem solving skills
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Support)
Please send a detailed CV with expected salary to Human Resources Department, 222 Argyle Street, Kln. or by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax: 2761-1469. (Please state post applied on envelope.) Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.