jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146173
Employer Ref. 91M0078600
- Following established guidelines, responds to telephone inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity.
- Documents and may resolve basic problems regarding business applications and hardware and software.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with procedures.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciples is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on IT experience as a Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst
- Proficient knowledge of computer hardware and software with experience supporting Windows XP, Active Directory, Windows 2003, MSOffice 2003, e-mail platforms
- Willingness and ability to take lead in a demanding environment
- Excellent / Native French communication skills is essential.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"