Daikin Airconditioning (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary under the Daikin Industries Limited is the global leader in the manufacturing of air-conditioning systems. With 30 years' establishment in Hong Kong and our services are covering both in Hong Kong and Macau Market.
Being the world's sole manufacturer capable of developing a full line of dynamic products from refrigerants to air-conditioners, Daikin has built a well-established and strong presence in Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Europe as well as North America. Its comprehensive range of products includes sophisticated air-conditioning systems for residential and commercial use.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004820979
Employer Ref. JDB/IT/HK/20161119
To achieve our vision and support the next phase in our rapid global growth, we are currently looking for candidates with suitable caliber to join our team.
- Provide general PC, technical and networking support to end users
- Responsible for networking device setup and support
- Perform install, maintain and upgrade Server
- Support Server and Network administration for local and remote offices
- Prepare relevant IT documentation and manage IT inventory
- Form 5 (HKCEE) or Form 6 (DSE) graduate with at least 1-2 year of related experience
- Prudent and attentive to details
- Having a friendly and engaging personality and working with members of the public under positive attitude.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with Expected Salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Candidates not invited for interview within one month that may consider their applications unsuccessful. The applications will be destroyed by DHK within six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.