IT technician / POS technician
Honeymoon Dessert Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146275
Employer Ref. IT technician
POS Service Technician travel to stores and offices to troubleshoot, service, and repair machines and other equipment.
- Travel to stores and offices to service and repair machines
- Work and communicate directly with Superiors to troubleshoot, service, and repair machines and other equipment
- Training end-users on equipment operation and maintenance
- Test software, hardware, and other systems to make sure they are working properly
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble machines
- Manage and upkeep inventory of machine parts
- Assist ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology / Computer Science and or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience in installing and servicing POS equipment.
- Previous restaurant experience
- PC and Network knowledge, also with basic electronics background
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational ability
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, evenings, and early mornings
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with in a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Interested parties please send your CV with present & expected salary, availability by click "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Data collected is used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Honeymoon Dessert Limited
About Honeymoon Dessert Limited