jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830024
Our client, a global enterprise, is looking for an IT & Telco Procurement manager to manage their technology services, equipment, and hardware related purchasing. Selected candidate will be looking after the IT providers and partners across the firm.
- Manage the procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Manage new vendor selection and onboarding, evaluation of bids and quotations.
- Develop cost savings opportunities.
- Negotiate contract on behalf of the firm.
- Ongoing vendor evaluation, management, and performance monitoring.
- Work with the internal business stakeholders and act as bridge with the external vendors.
- Collaborate with Legal Department on contract matters.
- Work with senior management and provide suggestion on the right vendor management strategy.
- Oversee contractual agreements for all the vendors.
- Experience in managing, reviewing and negotiating with IT and Telco vendors' contracts, covering application, infrastructure, and outsourcing.
- Good knowledge of technology service agreement, financial arrangement, and service guidelines .
- Extensive experience working with IT and Telco suppliers and vendors.
- Solid experience in reviewing and implementing IT solutions.
- Good communications skill in English and Chinese.
- University degree in IT or related discipline.
- Candidates without finance experience are welcome.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put IT & Telco Procurement Manager - Large Global Enterprise in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pinpoint Asia Limited
About Pinpoint Asia Limited
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com