The ITCS Group (www.itcs-group.com) is a management consulting, technology services and IT outsourcing company. We provide customized consulting solutions, IT resourcing, project management and off/on-shore application development services across the Asia Pacific region.
Strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore, we deliver services to Global Corporations, Fortune 500 companies and growing organizations. We work across key vertical markets that include Finance & Banking, Insurance, Legal and Communications & Technology where we collaborate with our clients to lower costs, improve efficiencies, reduce risk and bring about competitive advantage.
We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
IT Vendor Manager / Project Manager (Investment Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783921
- Provide effective relationship management with the external parties
- Arrange meetings with internal staff and vendors to discuss issues affecting performance
- Ensure problem resolutions are achieved
- Author contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to ensure vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions.
- Maintain and Review any project documentations including costs, deliveries and inventories
- Bachelor Degree Holder in IT or related discipline
- 7-10 years of experience, esp in IT Vendor management service
- Flexible with late evening working hours for regional conference
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English