NEC Hong Kong Limited is a leading provider of business solutions, computer products, communication equipment and telecommunication network services catering to different needs of industries including government, telecom operators, banking, finance and other commercial sectors.
To stay ahead of the market, we are expanding our business and inviting high caliber candidates to join us for the following challenging position:-
J2EE Analyst Programmer / Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830159
The position will work in a project team and assist in sub-system analysis & design. He/she is also responsible for coding, application implementation and documentation of various projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT and or related disciplines;
- 2 years experience or above in software development with government project experience is preferable;
- Proficiency in J2EE Framework with solid programming experience is a MUST;
- Hand-on experience in Oracle and SQL sever databases;
- Knowledge in .Net C# and GIS will be a definite advantage;
- Good documentation writing skill; and
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer.
Interested parties, please send your full detailed resume with current & expected salary and date available to The Human Resources Manager, NEC Hong Kong Limited, 25th Floor, The Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Kowloon or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicant will be used strictly in accordance with employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.