jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992712
Employer Ref. 3794230/001
Successful candidate is responsible for the and maintenance of internal and confidential documents into internal system under strict policy and procedures. It's a small team in Hong Kong office and the team report to the Head in NYC.
Our client is a top tier financial institution with strong presence in global capital markets. Then services it provides contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.
- Upload documents into internal systems in a systematic work flow process
- Handle and distribute important candidate accounts and reports for various internal teams
- Provide guideline and support to analysts on internal documents processing
- Tidy up the backlog documents; file and destroy documents based on the internal policy
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks
- Degree holder in Business related discipline
- At least 3 years banking experience with data management experience
- Able to speak and understand Japanese, candidate with level N1 is highly preferred
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal language skills
- Detail-minded, proactive attitude, multitasking and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- 5 days work
- Medical and insurance coverage
- Top tier global corporation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk