HKTT Limited (企業と技術力を信頼でむすぶ)
TRUST-TECH is a listed Employment Agency in Japan, with 17 branches across Hokkaido to Kyushu. Over 10 years, we are providing HR service for valuable engineers, skillful sales, and professional translators to find the most appropriate position for companies who aim on electronics, chemical, medical, motor and etc.
In 2010, HKTT was introduced into Hong Kong and providing professional HR service to screen out the right candidate and match our clients in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Southeast Asia.
In this year, we are providing professional Human Resources service to Japanese enterprises in Hong Kong, Brazil, Russia and etc.
Our professional consultants are always pleased to support the applicants, feel free to call us on (852) 2527 4811 for more enquiries. Please visit our website http://www.hk-trust-tech.com/ or Facebook http://www.facebook.com/HKTTLimited for more details. You are strongly encouraged to send your CV to Qulian_wong@hk-trust-tech.com for more opportunities.
Japaneses Speaking Sales Coordinator (JB-JP-210)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915639
Our client is a Japanese Company, to copy with their ongoing business expansion, they are inviting high caliber professional to join our team to meet the challenges ahead.
- Handle customers' requirements, orders and enquirers.
- Prepare documents for purchase order, goods return, shipment and delivery
- Prepare inventory report to customers
- Mainly to handling Electronic / Garment / Plastic /Resin product
- Monitor stock and payment status from customers
- Responsible for sales data input, sample arrangement and document filing
- Liaise with sales, customers and overseas vendors to achieve just-in-time delivery
- High Diploma or above
- With 1 year working experience in Manufacturing / Trading industry is preferable
- With accounting background is perfer
- Holding Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 above is a must
- Good command in English & Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Benefit and welfare
- 5 – day work
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Scheme
- Salary 12K~20K