Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Java Analyst Programmer - 35K
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916640
Employer Ref. 91M0077676
About the company
Our client is a leading global technologies company, providing strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, looking for experience programmer to add their team. The candidate will be working closely with the project team and will be responsible for SDLC for all related technical services. Candidates should possess demonstrable knowledge on external based application development. You should have experience in program analysis and hands-on development
About the Job
- To responsible for program coding, testing and technical, documentationSystem implementation and enhancement
- Ensure application system developed is efficient and easily maintainable
- Provide application support and technical trouble-shooting for system enhancement and maintenance
- Assist project manager to transform user requirements into system specifications
skills & experience required
- Degree/Diploma holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years software development experience
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Java Framework
- Proficient in Java, JSP, Struts, Ajax programming and MSQL store procedures
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.
For any queries of the role, please kindly contact Kevin Ng (Tel: 2232 3449). Thank you!